The timing's perfect at Relogix. Are you ready?
Picking your next company is tough. You want to join a team that has proven its potential in the market but hasn't yet grown to the point that you're just another cog in the machine. You want to have an impact. That's why it's a perfect time to join Relogix.
The changing nature of work and employee engagement has caused companies to re-evaluate their use of space, and Activity Based Workplace design is transforming offices everywhere. And now, Fortune 500 customers like Amazon and Starbucks are using our advanced IoT sensors and cloud-based software to monitor workspace utilization, workplace design effectiveness, and employee engagement.
We're attracting a lot of attention, and it's time for growth.
Who you are:
Relogix is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist who is a passionate problem solver, committed to data integrity and has superb attention to detail. The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining the full integrity of our total inventory system along with managing the lifecycle of all hardware from start to finish.
Here is what you’ll do:
· Own the complete hardware inventory system and ensure figures and devices are consistently up to date and accurate.
· Uphold inventory system best practices are reliably maintained.
· Repair and refurbish previously used inventory, restoring to tip top shape.
Here is what we need you to bring to Relogix:
· You are comfortable with basic software and database entry.
· Ability to quickly pick up and master new technologies.
· Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
· Highly reliable with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work flexible hours ranging from 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
It Would Be Nice to Have:
· Some knowledge of networking, wireless, RF devices an asset.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Our recruitment partner – Pivot and Edge – will be accepting and reviewing all applications. We be will in touch to schedule a conversation with you within 5 business days. Only those selected will be contacted further.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step of our selection process is a conversation with Pivot + Edge where they will focus on the human side of things and answer any questions you may have. Assuming you exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment during your initial conversation, we’ll invite you to have a conversation with some of our team and leadership. Assuming you’re one of our finalists, we’ll be sure to give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates. Throughout the process, we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other – both skill-wise and culturally – so please feel welcome to interview us and ask us questions at every step.
Relogix is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require special accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact Shannon Smit at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.