The timing's perfect at Relogix. Are you ready?
Picking your next company is tough. You want to join a team that has proven its potential in the market, but hasn't yet grown to the point that you're just another cog in the machine. You want to have an impact. That's why it's a perfect time to join Relogix.
The changing nature of work and employee engagement has caused companies to re-evaluate their use of space, and Activity Based Workplace design is transforming offices everywhere. And now, Fortune 500 customers like Accenture and Starbucks are using our advanced IoT sensors and cloud-based workspace analytics platform to monitor workspace utilization, workplace design effectiveness, and employee engagement.
We're attracting a lot of attention, and it's time for growth.
We are seeking a Product Manager to collaborate with project teams, you will support the growth of PaaS products by ensuring requirements are clear and understood, writing user stories, assisting in the development of acceptance tests, and being available to the project teams to clarify ambiguity around product requirements. By working directly with customers throughout the sales cycle, the Product Manager will develop and maintain a strong understanding of customer requirements and translate those requirements into winning customer solutions.
Here's what you'll do:
• Define define, develop and drive product road-maps.
• Leverage your technical and business aptitude to work with cross functional teams to manage products from inception to launch
• Support and own the launch and continued growth of the Relogix workspace analytics platform as well as our sensors and gateways.
• Work directly with customers and partners to translate requirements into user stories within Relogix’s agile process
• Investigate and analyze industry trends and the competitive landscape to inform product strategy and ensure Relogix continues to be the market leader
Here's what we need you to bring to Relogix:
• Post-secondary education in a related field such as Computer Science/Software Engineering
• 3 years’ experience in building and launching B2B SaaS solutions
• Proven experience with full cycle product launches (from inception to implementation)
• Proven experience maintaining and adhering to strict timelines
• Experience with product management tools (ex. Aha.io)
• Knowledge and keen interest in exploring software and hardware development
• A natural curiosity to dive deeper into innovative technologies
• Excellent English communication skills
What can I expect when I submit my application?
We will be collecting and reviewing all applications and schedule a conversation with you within 5 business days. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step of our selection process is a conversation where we will focus on the human side of things and answer any questions you may have. Assuming you exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment during your initial conversation, we’ll invite you to have a conversation with some of our team and leadership. Assuming you’re one of our finalists, we’ll be sure to give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates. Throughout the process, we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other – both skill-wise and culturally – so please feel welcome to interview us and ask us questions at every step.
Relogix is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact Shannon Smit of Pivot + Edge at firstname.lastname@example.org.